Ed's Heating & Cooling is a full-service heating and cooling company providing residential and commercial services.
Service areas include:
Branson, Hollister, Ridgedale, Blue Eye, Rockaway Beach, Walnut Shade,
Forsyth, Kirbyville, Branson West, Kimberling City, and Reeds Spring.
- All major brands serviced.
- Warranty work performed.
- Most repairs completed same day.
- After hours service available.
- Free, no obligation estimates.
- Existing system replacement.
- New residential construction.
- New commercial construction.
- Ductwork sizing and replacement.
CLICK HERE for more information.
We offer thorough 15 point inspections including:
- Amperage/voltage readings.
- Refrigerant level readings.
- Inspecting and cleaning parts.
- Inspecting all components and controls.
Please ask us about our Seasonal Maintenance Program and how to save on your bi-annual inspections.
Full Sheet Metal Shop
Ed's Heating & Cooling has a full-service sheet metal and copper shop for fabricating all of our own custom ductwork and other specialty pieces. We make sure our ductwork is properly sized for each individual home or business.
At Ed's Heating & Cooling, we know that HVAC systems don't' always need to be replaced, but when repair costs outweigh replacement costs, a new York or Ruud brand system may be best for you. Considering ductless? Let us explain how a Samsung mini-split system may be right for your application.
Summertime AC TIPS
* Avoid raising the thermostat more than a couple of degrees when you are going to be away from home. It uses more energy to cool the house down than it does to maintain the desired temperature.
* Turn the thermostat higher when you're sleeping or away from home.
* Clean or replace filters on air conditioners once a month or as recommended.
* Keep the window coverings closed during the day to block the sun's heat.
Don't just take our word for it. Here's what some of our customers say about us!
"Have always been satisfied with quality and service of product and people!"
B.C. - Kirbyville
"We were very pleased with your company. And we will tell anybody about it!"
. . . more reviews